[FC] (no subject)

Garry Parsley geparsley at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 14 10:45:26 EDT 2006

I have a Spyder dash in my Greenbrier. The headlamp switch is in the dash cluster, but not the wiper or cigarette lighter. The PO put them next to the ashtray, along with an oil temp gauge. Sorta fouls up the looks of that area, but it is out of the way. Another thing to watch out for is the speedometer cable. The spedo head is slightly further left on a Spyder dash, so you'll have to go underneath and "find" a couple of extra inches. Also, the mounting has to be adjusted slightly. Can't remember offhand if it's the top or bottom. You'll love it when it's done.

  Garry Parsley

Eric Kirven <ultravan345 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Couple of questions. I want to change the dash in my
61 Rampside to a Spyder dash. I seen these in a
Rampside before and I think it looks good. Any tips
for any easy change over? Anything I need to look out
for? What is the recommended red and black paints for
the bow tie and the area behind CHEVROLET in the front
grill? Thanks in advance.
Eric