[FC] Spyder dash in FC

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 14 10:57:48 EDT 2006

I have the Spyder dash in the rampside with the pod on the left.  I can now
easily tell when I need to adjust the brakes as the e-brake handle will
begin to touch the edge of the pod when applied.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140 (times 2 for now)
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140