[FC] Time to Restore The Wife's Greenbrier

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Tue Nov 7 21:21:01 EST 2006

    Windshield rubber - CU (perfect fit!)
    rear window rubber - Clarkes (not installed yet, but should be easy
peasy)
    weather strips - CU (not installed yet... should be easy, plan to do
that while doors are                 sitting on the bench)
    fuzzies - CU (after a looooooong wait... needed a little bending to make
them fit better)
    fixed glass gaskets - Clarkes (very frustrated, see note below)
    miscellaneous rubber stops - re-using some, some from Scotts Super
Trucks in Penhold             Alberta (Scott owns a rampside!)
www.scottssupertrucks.com
    window felt tracks - Rainbow Glass here in Salmon Arm, BC. (not
installed yet, but                         previously used them in 53 GMC
restoration.... perfect!)
    Vent window/window hard channel - CU (not installed yet)

I would love to hear how you get the fixed side windows back in..... I have
almost given up in frustration and plan to bring it to Rainbow Glass. The
owners of RG also restore 55/56/57 Chevys and they have a lot of tricks up
their sleeves. Wanta 5/6/7 Chevy? Got $60,000?

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC