[FC] throttle cable replacement - Advertisement

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 9 09:00:09 EST 2006

Not to sound like a shill for "The Source", and I know I've said this
before...

I have one of The Source's accel cables in my Rampy, now with over
20,000miles on it.  The PO had multiple springs on the old cable that I was
able to remove because of the lighter action of the new piece.  It's a
superior part and well worth the money IMO.  We're not talking serious bucks
here, and having a cobbled together accel cable is something that could
leave you stranded if it ever broke.

Regards,
Joel