[FC] throttle cable replacement - Advertisement

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Nov 10 12:36:41 EST 2006

> The response to new FC Cables is underwhelming. I suppose they await the
> copycat Third World products - promised for decades - by the "other" Corvair
> Parts vendors. I have stopped R&D on several new FC part projects due to
> very poor response - sales. Not even a single request for the Product
> Bulletin.
>
> David

Well how about making the information available to us on say, a web page? Someplace where we don't need to give you a credit card number and "request" information just to find out what it is you have for sale.  How about that?

I have never understood why you want to keep what you want to sell a secret from everyone.  I hear people talk about this or that from "the Source" but I've never seen a list of what all you've got.  And then you get ticked because we'd rather deal with vendors who WANT to tell us what they're selling.

The other thing to consider is just how many FC's are out there.  I have one but it doesn't need any cables (for now).  It may need something else you have, but I have no way of knowing that.

mike