[FC] Floor mats and work benches

Michael Emanuele rampside at ncweb.com
Fri Nov 10 16:47:24 EST 2006

Thought you all might like to hear this.
   I stopped over to see an old gentelman that called and said he had bought a Greenbrier and needed some insight and help as he really knows nothing about Corvairs or FC's. AS we were talking I looked at his make shift work bench and noticed that his tools and some old parts were laying on this bench that was covered with a piece of rubber. Upon further inspection I realized that this rubber was a floor mat. I asked where it came from and he told me it was rooled up inside the Greenbrier when he got it so he layed it accross his bench. As I looked closer and saw the GM part number it turns out that this is an NOS FC front floor mat in perfect condition.Needless to say I was in awe and nicely told him that I sure could use this mat if all he was going to do was use it for his work bench. Without hesitation he said if you want it it's yours and that he would never use it.
 Needless to say I am now the proud owner of this floor mat.

Mike Emanuele
61 Rampside
61 Eight Door
69 Monza CT
maybe another 61 Rampside that I am going to look at Saturday.