[FC] throttle cable replacement - Advertisement

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Nov 10 18:30:16 EST 2006

For anybody who ever wants to put a price list of stuff on-line, Excel
has a built in export to html.  Just make your price list, export, and
load onto a web server.  You will get many more people looking at the
list if it's a link than if you post and ask folks to e-mail you for a
copy of your list.

--Bryan