[FC] Backup lights

Brewer bbrewer at texas.net
Sun Oct 1 21:51:10 EDT 2006

A previous owner had installed '62 car backup lights on the engine access door on my Greenbrier. This required cutting holes in the door. They look okay I guess but I would put on rectangular lights mounted under the bumper if I were to do it. Funny thing someone went through all that trouble and wired it to a push-pull switch where the lighter is supposed to be. The Greenbrier is an automatic and the switch for backup lights is built into the lever mechanism. One of the first things I changed on it.

B Brewer