[FC] Backup lights

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 1 22:12:52 EDT 2006

If you want back up lamps that look like they were designed for the Corvair FC, then get a pair of 1959 Chevrolet car back up lamps.  These were also used on the 1960 Chevrolet station wagons.  They will mount in the area under the bumper and the contour of the lights will match the contour of the FC body panel.    They are rectangular with a chrome bezel securing a glass lens.
A NOS pair of 1959 Chevrolet back up lamps usually sell for about $75 on eBay or swap meets.
Paul in CT