[FC] fuel pump plug

Dave Sanger dksanger at pentel.net
Fri Sep 22 13:45:42 EDT 2006

Bill,

Yes, you must cut out the old rod assembly (it is permanently attached to
the gasket);  that will leave a hole -- OK. No need to modify the plug at
all. The old pump, however, is no longer usable because the rod/gasket
assembly has been modified.

Ordered mine from Wes Jewitt; he advertised in the Communique. It works
great and looks like factory original.

Regards

Dave Sanger
63 Rampside