[FC] definitions of various eras: Vintage, Classic, etc (for Corvairitis Treatment Day registration form)

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Thu Apr 5 14:21:59 EDT 2007

Corvairitis Treatment Day / Hot Nite In The City
August 10/11, 2007
Kamloops, BC

Hi all!

For those who have or soon will encounter the registration form for the combined Corvairitis Treatment Day and Hot Nite In The City, there are four major classifications, then several other categories. The four main classifications are only if you are interested in parking your vehicle in one of these theme areas. We will be prestaging all our Corvairs prior to entering the show area.

Vintage  applies to vehicles built before WW2.

American Muscle theme - Mustangs, Cudas, RoadRunners, Camaros, etc.

Sport Compact - Cobras, Minis, MGs, etc. I think a sweet Monza Turbo coupe or convertible would fit this group too!

Street Rod T Buckets, Willys, 32 Highboys, vehicles built to race, and probably Corv8s!

Our Corvairs will not only be judged within our usual categories: they will also be in competition with all the vehicles entered for the big Show And Shine.

The categories that would apply would be:

Collector 60/65 - stock
Collector 66/69 - stock
Custom Car 49/69
Truck 49/69 - Stock FCs and UVs
Custom Truck 49/69  - FCs and UVs
"Unfinished" - bring it even if it needs a new top or paint or whatever!

More information?
www.westerncanadacorsa.com
www.hotniteinthecity.com
http://www.plazaheritagehotel.com/reservations.htm - special rates for Corvair folks at the host hotel in the centre of all the action! ($89 queen)
Knutsford/Kamloops RV Campground (250) 372-5380

toodles
Merv Krull - President
Western Canada Corsa
Salmon Arm, BC