[FC] Re: Muffler options for FC

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Sun Aug 5 23:43:43 EDT 2007

Charles:

This is what worked for me.

Go visit your FLAPS and ask them if they can find a generic replacement
muffler with the following dimensions. Sorry, they are in inches, so I'll
let you do the conversion :-).

                Round 6 inch diameter
                muffler length =16 inches
                overall length = 22 inches
                inlet = 1 7/8 inches
                outlet = 1 3/4 inches
You want the inlet and outlet opposite(up and down) from each other.

I got mine from an exhaust only shop. I tried googling the brand but got no
hits.
Fits perfect.

Good luck.

Bill Chellis