[FC] Question on Rampside Part

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 08:43:24 EDT 2007

 ??? As has been mentioned you need to know what gear ratio you have in the differential. Without that you are only guessing.
??? If you have everything stock, including tire size, more than likely you will need the 24 tooth gear. All of this is spelled out in the tech guide with a very informative article.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com