[FC] brakes update

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 19 11:25:45 EST 2007

If it were not a neccessary part, then GM would have eliminated it many years ago.  My 1978 Cadillac  uses the same part, and that is 14 years later.  We all know that GM would save a penny if they could, because at the end of the year, that penny multiplied by the number of cars would add up to substantial dollars in parts and labor saved.  If they put it there, it is for a reason.  I would put it back, and I wouldn't want any mechanic working on my car that tosses parts because he thinks it isn't neccessary.  Your car, your choice, your brakes...
Paul in CT