[FC] brakes update

vairmech at aol.com vairmech at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 17:00:38 EST 2007

  And on the same note, they didn't want rattles either for customer complaints. That costs more money than the wavy washer. The cost isn't the whole picture here. Yes, they would have saved a 1/10th of a cent but the resulting customer complaints would have out weighed the cost savings in the customer service department.
 Ken (not a bean counter) Hand