[FC] Greenbrier Alignment Settings?

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 21 17:13:14 EST 2007

Subject Vehicle: 64 Greenbrier

  I am slowly getting all of the bushings replaced on my GB and will ultimately need to get it aligned as it is probably trying to go 4 directions at once right now.

  Assuming radial tires and standard wheels, is there an established set of specs that folks have found to work best?

  Oh - I have the Ken Hand springs/shocks on the front and Im sure the rear springs need to be replaced too, but one dollar at a time, right now.

  Speaking of that, is the only method of reducing the camber in the rear to cut a coil off standard springs?  I rarely carry more than 2-3 people in the thing and I really dont like the wheels tucked in at the bottom like they are when its empty.  Would doing this help handling some? (I know its not a car, but....)

  Everett Wilson
  North Richland Hills TX
  64 Greenbrier 110/pg
  67 500 4door 110/pg/ac
  Now, both are daily driven as we sold our monster-van