[FC] Greenbrier Alignment Settings?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Feb 22 08:37:07 EST 2007

Well, let's phrase that a little differently - the only way to adjust
the camber is to vary the spring height, yes.  So if you get springs
that are shorter, that works too, and if they're too short you can put
the old ones back.  I know there were different springs used over the
years.  Certainly having a swing axle rear starting off with positive
camber doesn't help the handling, that's for sure.

--Bryan