[FC] Greenbrier Alignment Settings?

Mike weirmier wmaw at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 22 11:47:02 EST 2007

This brings me to a question that's been troubling me for some time and may
require a more drastic approach to camber adjustment.  The Westbrier with
its 17" wheels ate the inside of the back tires rather quickly.  This would
tell me that I need to raise it up right?  It already sits with quite a
severe rake as the front has been lowered but the rear remains stock.  I
would like to lower the rear and fix the camber.
Am I asking too much?
Is the stock height problem do to the wider wheels?
Is there any drastic fixes like cutting frames or making a "camber kit"
Thanks
Mike Weirmier
Westbrier / Lakewood