[FC] Sheesh !

Bruce Gwyther vairman at sisna.com
Wed Feb 21 18:06:29 EST 2007

The only stupid question is the one never asked!!  I have been into Corvairs
for thirty four years and know quite about them, but not EVERYONE does, so
we will probably hear the same questions over and over again.  BIG DEAL!!
Get used to it!  If we all have that type of attitude, then we will drive
away the new people to the hobby. Hopefully there will always be those who
know very little about our wonderful cars so we can teach them what we know
and maybe we can also learn something, too (like being alittle more
tolerant)!!                                  Bruce