[FC] Sheesh !

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 21 17:38:55 EST 2007

In a whiny little voice, ask, "What size tires do I use?"

Sorry, but if this offends anybody, tough!

Geez! grow up. this must be a bad day for me cause I normally don't rant
about this, but to me it is stupid. And ongoing. Aren't y'all adults?
Can't you make decisions on your own? Maybe you had too much lemming
juice this morning?

Yeah, I can see asking about clearance issues with way oversized tires,
but for 205 70/14's and such? What is the issue? Just go buy them. If
you want bigger tires, choose bigger tires (and bigger rims -- half the
fun is trying on rims to see what fits).  Or maybe asking if anyone had
experience with 20 inchers ...  Or DIY.

If your speedometer is off by 5%, do the math (it is half of 10%). if ya
can't live with that, buy a speedometer ratio adapter corrective gearset:
      http://www.gaugeguys.com/ratioadapt.htm
The pictures are so that if the price seems stiff, you can go have more
fun and know what to look for in the junkyard -- check out old taxicabs
and other vehicles that accumulate charges by the mile. Once you have a
housing that works, you can get new gears.  Or change the gears in the
tranny for that Pure Stock look.

If any list members are still 14 and living at home, this does not mean you.

I just don't understand ...

Bill Strickland