[FC] '62 Rampside Questions...again...

jwhalen at gra.midco.net jwhalen at gra.midco.net
Mon Feb 26 15:29:51 EST 2007

Thank you all very much for your quick and helpful comments concerning a '62
Rampside I'm looking at.  The truck is actually on ebay right now going for
$1500 with no bids just yet.  I don't know why they're are no bids as it looks
in pretty good shape.  I'm guessing that it's too far away for most folks to
pick it up (up by the Canadian border in Minnesota).  The truck is yellow with
a green stripe (I think).

If anyone has looked at that ebay item and has any comments on the truck, I'd
love to hear them.  I'm still pondering bidding on the thing...but the standard
issues are getting in the way:  where to store it, money, how much I'd
eventually be putting into it, wife's reaction to yet another Corvair.

I've never driven a FC before.  How do they drive?  What do they feel like?
(I'm bored at work and have the time to make a lengthy post...hope you don't
mind).

Any comments would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Jon