[FC] PCV

vairmech at aol.com vairmech at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 01:00:21 EST 2007

  I have to add that not all PCV valves are made the same. The Corvair PCV was designed to lay down others are made to stand upright on one end. Also different engines have different vacuum requirments. SO, not just any PCV valve will work everywhere. At least properly. The over all weight has little to do with the operation. The original PCV valves were pretty heavy overall and I have some newer ones that are pretty light with the same part number.
 The 1963 was the only year that had a PCV valve unless the car had AC through 1965.

 Ken Hand