[FC] FC Reflectors

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 18 17:39:32 EST 2007

Sure, there should be enough interest to do a run of 150 pieces, or 75 pair. but I doubt that there really is.  Even if it were 150 pair, it still wouldn't be enough for the tooling costs.  Is anyone willing to pay $300 or $400 for a pair?  I looked into having them done about 10 + years ago, and then it was going to be a $10,000 investment for the tooling and material to make an exact reproduction.  Today, that cost might be double.  Ask anyone that has done a reproduction part as to what their experience has been.  Ask David what his experience is as for demand once the item is reproduced.  Lots of demand before it is done, but not much after it is available.  How many people would put up the money in advance of the project being completed?  How many people will pay the price that will be neccessary to make it a successful venture?  I have a NOS pair that I will sell.... anyone interested, send me your offers to purchase.  Lets see what the demand really is...  Paul