[FC] RE; E*85 Ethanol

Charles Bartlett cber1944 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 03:46:40 EST 2007

Hi everyone;
      I just come across a gasoline station that is selling here in northwestern Ohio 85% Ethanol at 110% octane has anyone checked out this fuel to see if it preforms well in our Corvairs, it is selling for what the price of regular unleaded gas is and that is .30 to .45 cents cheaper that 93% or 94% octane. They have a web site www.E85Fuel.com if anyone is interested.
      I'm going to call them and do an investigation and then get 5 gallon's and try it in my Greenbrier and I'll forward on how it preformed. Just wanted to pass this on.
Thanks take care.
Charlie Bartlett - cber1944