[FC] $20, 000 Rampside

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Sun Jan 21 21:01:57 EST 2007

Ladies and gentlemen:

I got a call from a new prospective member, a retired gentlemen from WV but retiring in Florida fo the winters. He has a hook on a 1963 Ramspide, 4 speed, VERY NICE truck (as he describes it.) He felt that the asking price of $20, 000 seemd a bit high. I told him I agreed...but I don't have that kind of money either.

In any event, I sent him some websites to look at (the Ben's Bus website, Corvairkid.com, and CORVANATICS website) and told him I would dig a little more. Since I would not pay more than $6500 for a super-nice Rampside, I am not going to be of much more help to him.

Please contact him if you would like to offer any of your expertise at bobels at thevillages.net

Thanks for your time!

Ben