[FC] Re: <VV> First Econoline PU

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 23:12:32 EST 2007

In about 1962 I had a friend that worked for a vending Co. and he drove an
Econoline Van, and while filling vending machines in the City area ( Chicago )
he made it a practice to park right in front of the store so as to keep an
eye  on it! Well one day when he returned to the truck, he had been robbed. they
cut  a hole in the street side of the van and stole a lot of his product !!!
(  Corvair Vans must be better built as I have never heard of a Corvair being
cut open like a can) He bought a German Shepherd to ride shotgun.
  Gene Barr