[FC] Re: 1st Econoline pickup

econousaparts at fuse.net econousaparts at fuse.net
Thu Jan 25 22:24:12 EST 2007

   Im not sure which actually came first but I do know the Econoline was developed in response to the VW's popular lineup of vans and trucks. I would assume the Corvair FC's were also but that is just a guess.
   As far as the Fairfield mint replica Econolines go,save yourself some money and buy them direct from Walmart,Target,or any of several other stores that now stock the new lineup of Jada Dub City Econolines. You will save about half.
   Check the Jada website and Ebay for some of the many new customs being released. There are several versions both in 1/64 and 1/24 scale models.

--
                   Tim in Ky
               EconoUSAparts