[FC] Re: First Econoline

econousaparts at fuse.net econousaparts at fuse.net
Thu Jan 25 22:33:09 EST 2007

     One other point,the comment about it being copied by Dodge,Chevrolet,and GMC, refers to the FC, cab forward, "front engine" design,which seperates it from the rear engine Vair FC design.
     As much as I like the Econos,I have to admit both Dodge and GM made several improvements to Ford's original design but that's *generally* what happens anytime anything is "redesigned". I like certain aspects of all early FC's, Vairs,Ford,GM,and Dodge.

--
                   Tim in Ky
               EconoUSAparts