[FC] pouring

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Tue Jul 3 23:16:07 EDT 2007

When it rains, it pours...on the way home from Lynn's parents' home tonight the alternator blew in the Greenbrier. It melted part of the yellow wire coming from the alternator as well.

She was following in her Jetta, so we went home to get the Rampside and a tow bar. The tow bar was homemade and came with a parts Greenbrier I got one time. Well, long story short, it did not fit and we called AAA anyway. He came pretty quickly and towed the van about a mile to the garage.

The whole time we could have walked home...

Fun with Corvairs. Always an adventure.

Ben