[FC] shocks for FC

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 23:35:18 EDT 2007

 ??? That is entirely a possibility. I did research a few years ago and found several shocks that were very close. If you look at the tech guide you will see the article that I wrote. You wil also find that several people carry Gabriel shocks as they do make them because they fit another application that is more popular than the Corvair.
??? I have found that the shock package that was specified was woefully inadequate for the rear. I have found that the Monroe truck shock that is in my article in the tech guide works extremely well.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com