[FC] good news and bad news...

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Wed Jul 18 16:01:05 EDT 2007

Hi all!

Installed the new Monroe rear shocks in the GB... what a difference!

Good/bad news.... the oil dripping out is definitely from the transaxle.... which means I did the engine right.... and the clutch is really starting to chatter..... damn!

Gotta do this before Corvairitis Treatment Day August 10/11/12!

Would this be the snout seal? Pretty sure that was changed when I had it all on the bench.

Stay tuned for more on this continuing saga of a man and his Greenbrier.

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC