[FC] oils leaks.... the saga continues....

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sun Jul 22 12:34:45 EDT 2007

I don't know much at all about PG stuff, but you do offer sage advice....
assume nothing.
I did check the axle ratio... it is an HA and I did an actual count of
3.27... good for highway.
The tranny is an SF2... which only means it does not have the super granny
low 1st gear that most FCs got.
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC