[FC] about bolting the flywheel....

Bruce Gwyther vairman at sisna.com
Sun Jul 22 20:54:17 EDT 2007

Merv,
    Just my opinion, but I would NOT get rid of the inertia ring. The extra
weight helps get the heavier GB off the line from a stop. It's OK to remove
it for racing but I wouldn't remove it for regular driving (especially on
the 'Brier)
    Again, just my opinion!!
                              Bruce Gwyther
                              Bonneville Corvair Club
                              '65 Corsa ragtop, '62 Rampside, '61 Rampside,
'63 'Brier limosine (stretch), 3 ea '65 'Briers (one is 8dr), '61 sta.wagon,
'65 Monza 4dr, '62 camper corvan, and  restored  '51 John Deere "A" tractor