[FC] RE: Anyone near Winniekta CA

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 23:55:49 EDT 2007

Hey Joel,
     I'm not to far from Winnetka, that's Corsa West
territory. We have almost 60 active members in and
around the valley. What are you looking for? We meet
the third Sunday of the month at the Denny's
restaurant on Shernman way near the Van Nuys Airport.
What kind of help are you looking for? Stop by in a
couple weeks, we have members that know just about
whatever you'd be interested in as far as Corvairs go.

TiM McCann
'61 Electrc Rampside
President, Corsa West