[FC] Reminder to register for Corvairitis Treatment Day/Hot Nite In The City!

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Mon Jun 4 12:01:40 EDT 2007

Hi all!

The folks at Hot Nite In The City have been expecting registrations to come flooding in already, but we all know that most of us seem to wait until the last minute.

Thank you very much to those who have already registered!

To help everyone involved in organizing a great event, it is to all our advantage to register earlier than later.

So get 'er done, eh?

www.westerncanadacorsa.com
www.hotniteinthecity.com

August 10 Poker Run (131 spaces left)
August 11 Car Show (383 spaces left)

Corvair is the featured marque this year. Let's show them a lot of Corvairs!!!!

The Heritage Plaza Hotel is our host for the show and banquet and they offer special rates for Corvair folks.
www.plazaheritagehotel.com/default.htm

The Knutsford RV Campground has also been chosen as the gathering place for the camping set.
Knutsford/Kamloops RV Campground:
2721 Highway 5A S 3, Box 120,
Knutsford, British Columbia
Canada, V0E 2A0
(250) 372-5380 and talk with Elson or Evelyn

Get ready to race! Bring your valve cover racers to Corvairitis Treatment Day!