[FC] Corvairitis Treatment Day Banquet and TShirt and Valve Cover Race form DEADLINE JULY 15!

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Fri Jun 15 00:22:49 EDT 2007

Hi folks!

Please note that along with registering for the Hot Nite In The City car show and poker run and HNITC TShirts, you will need to fill out this form and send us some more of your hard earned money! We need to know what sizes and how many genuine Corvairitis Treatment Day TShirts you want, what you want to eat at the Awards Banquet, and if you want to try your hand at valve cover racing (rules also attached)

The sooner we get your form back, the better. Deadline is July 15.

This is going to be an extraordinary Corvair event you do not want to miss.

August 10/11/12 in Kamloops, BC

Host hotel The Plaza Heritage Hotel,
405 Victoria Street,
Kamloops, BC, V2C 2A9
is the host hotel for not only our group, but also is the centre of activities for Hot Nite In The City. You will get special lower room rates ($89 single Queen) when you let them know that you are with the Corvair group! Call Kim at 250-377-0913 or toll free 1-877-977-5292 or book online at http://www.plazaheritagehotel.com/default.htm . I strongly recommend booking your rooms earlier than later as this hotel will fill up quickly with this event.

For those who wish to camp, several Corvair folks have already reserved sites at
Knutsford/Kamloops RV Campground:
2721 Highway 5A S 3, Box 120,
Knutsford, British Columbia
Canada, V0E 2A0
(250) 372-5380 and talk with Elson or Evelyn

Register for Hot Nite In The City Car Show and Poker Run http://www.hotniteinthecity.com/index.html or
www.westerncanadacorsa.com

There are several other activities that will encourage you to stay a bit longer in Kamloops:

A Steam Powered Train Excursion,
The Wild Animal Park,
and
Golfing
at special rates for Hot Nite In The City participants

as well as
Free Concerts at the Bandshell
and
Walking the River Trail,