[FC] Need help with deciding on WHERE to start

Melanie Teller ponymel at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 26 22:17:03 EDT 2007

Oops--can't do that (sell it).  It was my Dad's original truck that I
"found" 20 years after he sold it.  So it has that wonderful sentimental
attachment to it.  If I had my own place with property that I could plop it
on, that would be fine with me.  Unfortunately, that's not the case--and I
WOULD like to get it driveable.

Otherwise, good advice. :)

Best,

~Melanie

MelMel's Cat's Miaow Pet Sitting:  http://tinyurl.com/29b527

Visit my Webshots Albums at:  http://community.webshots.com/user/phenwonder

A cat has absolute honesty.  Male or female, a cat will show you how it
feels about you.  People hide their feelings for various reasons but cats
never do.    ~Ernest Hemingway