[FC] defroster duct

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Fri Jun 29 23:01:56 EDT 2007

Does anyone know if the defroster/heater ducts leading up to the dash outlets are available at regular auto parts stores? It is the flexible hose/tube, around 2" in circumference and 20ish inches long.

I was installing a new glove box insert in the Greenbrier tonight and noticed the hose was off the outlet. One thing led to another which made me realize it had a large tear in it and several small holes. I bet a new unit will improve heating and defrosting operations!

Thanks! I will be calling around to the auto parts tomorrow.

I also had Ken Hand's shock/spring combo installed. So far, after about ten miles of driving, it is VERY SMOOTH! Much more smooth that I thought a Greenbrier could ride. Suspension did produce some odd squeaks and rubbing sounds on some bumps. I am hoping this will go away! If you travel any distance in your FC, I would recommend this treatment.

Ben