[FC] F/C transmission linkage question

Ralph Loewinger rash44 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 12:36:02 EST 2007

Help out there!!!  On the first configuration manual shift lever that goes under the seat,  has anyone ever taken the shaft and pin apart??
In the parts manual, page 4-9P, the exploded parts view shows a  "shaft" 4.025, and a "pin" 8.939.  I have all new parts and wish to install same but I need to reuse that short split shaft and mine appears to be spot welded as I look at it from my creeper. Is the pin a roll pin or a solid pin that should pop out with a drift or what.  If you have taken one apart, let me hear from you. Thanks, Ralph in Fla

Ralph Loewinger
rash44 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.