[FC] route to Detroit

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Wed May 23 13:06:50 EDT 2007

Port Huron is much better than coming into Detroit.  It will
also be closer to the convention as you come down I-94 to
M-59 to Van Dyke.  If you think gas prices are high in the U.S.
they are a dollar a gallon higher in Canada!  I'd take the N.Y.
Thruway to Buffalo and I-190 north to Niagra Falls, get gas
there and enter Canada at Lewiston.  You don't want to buy gas
in Canada.  There is a good rest stop on 401 near Ingersoll,
Ontario and they take U.S. money if you need to buy food.
Clark Hartzel