[FC] parts van

Alma Quesnel almajim at ecoisp.com
Thu Nov 8 21:56:28 EST 2007

Kevin Thompson, a CORSA member in Hayward, CA asked if I could pass
this along. These are the some of the parts he feels are worth noting.
The vehicle is a '62 Corvan.

Jim Pennell

-Both passenger and driver doors
-Both rear doors (these have glass) the interior panels on these doors
are dent free.
-The sheet metal panels that direct air into the engine compartment are
dent free as well
-The engine, powerglide and differential are still in place. only the
generator and blower belt pully are missing.
-THe instrument harness is bad, but the headlamp and body harness are
good, no cuts.
-The vehicle has a two speed wiper set up. ( I took the windshield
squirter and washer bag already.
-I'm taking the steering box, but if someone has a need I will let it
go.

For those wanting directions, the car is located in Hayward California
at Pick Your Part. Simply take 880 north, exit Winton Blvd. turn left
or west and follow it to the end, about two to three miles off the
freeway to the end. The road stops at the Bay. The van is located in
the truck section of the yard. If anyone has questions they can email
me or call me (Kevin Thompson) at 510.538.0760 or on my cell
925.383.4371

kthom28181 at earthlink.net