[FC] Hinge-Pin Removal

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Thu Oct 4 00:16:34 EDT 2007

I am curious about this one too.... I tried to tap, smack, and whack those
pins out and there was no way they were going to come out without a major
fight.
I had already painted the GB, so I didnt want to get brutal with it.
Should have removed the hinges from the body and pressed the pins out before
painting I guess.
toodles
Merv KRull
Salmon Arm, BC