[FC] Tranny fluid

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 19:53:53 EDT 2007

My transmission went south on me last week while I was going north. I have a rebuilt tranny ready to go in and plan on tackling this job along with the clutch on Sunday. The only thing I don't have yet is the tanny fluid. I've been unable to locate my manual since I moved my office. How much fluid does the 4 speed transmission take? I'm hoping to get it back together and running on Sunday. If everything goes well I should have it at the Fanbelt Toss the following weekend.

TiM

'61 electric Rampside