[FC] brake light help

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu Oct 18 17:38:00 EDT 2007

The 2 filament bulb has one filament for the tail lights. The second,
brighter filament is for both the brake lights and the turn signal.

The brake light switch is underneath and are notorious to failure or the
wires corroding.
This would be then most likely wired into the factory switch at some point
for distribution of the power to the rear lights.
If you have bypassed the the original signals, you have no brake lights.

Both switches are still available...........

Gary Swiatowy