[FC] FW: Announcement - (Semi-advertisement)

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Sep 6 02:27:01 EDT 2007

FYI.

--Kent

From: fastvair at yahoogroups.com [mailto:fastvair at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of sethracer at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 8:18 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org; fastvair at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [fastvair] Announcement - (Semi-advertisement)

Just an availability note. Taylor Cable Products of Missouri, the supplier
of the wire I use in my 8mm ignition wire sets, has announced that three
colors
(Teal/Turquoise, Pink and White) of Spiro-Pro wire have been discontinued.
Of the three, Teal/Turquoise was pretty popular, especially among FC owners.

When the little bit that I have is gone, it is gone. Several of my dealers
may still have sets in stock in these colors.
Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems