[FC] Gen/Fan Blinker

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 28 23:57:48 EDT 2007

Is the belt running upside down part of the time?  Check the alignment of
all "pulleys".  The balancer could be disintegrating, the idler pulley or
the generator could have a failing(ed) bearing, the fan bearing could be
"walking" out of the top cover, OR it might be something else.  There, was
that helpful?

Later, JR