[FC] Corvair 65 Car Rear Suspension On A FC Will It Work!

Keith Hammett keith.hammett at stainlessfab.com
Wed Apr 2 14:02:29 EDT 2008

Point 1 - doesn't Clark's now make new bearings for the FC (C6687V
page167)?

Point 2 - why can't you run disk brakes on the FC rear suspension?

Point 3 - Air bags are not part of the LM suspension?

Point 4 - better because you went to late model car suspension, air
bags, or disk brakes?

Keith Hammett