[FC] Air Filters

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 09:49:47 EDT 2008

 ??? You really aren't missing anything. The "stock" foam filter was not very good to begin with but the after market K&N or AMSOIL filters are very good in what they do. The after market filters that I mentioned before will filter smaller and more particles than most paper filters can think about. The side benefit is that the after market filter will flow more air than a paper one will. As we all know the less air restriction the better our FC's will run.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com