[FC] Greenbrier 64 differential

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 23:54:36 EDT 2008

Rad,
My old 65 Greenbrier has a 65 diff, right along with the speedometer thingy
attached... it's # 704... it's parked up at a farm near Georgetown, Ky... I
never got around to seeing if the axle yokes were bolted in or if they were
like  the 64s...
Anyone know for sure?
I've had 64 'Briers, too, and they all had the leaf spring mounting  place...
and the date and diff code would jive with the engine dates and codes  as
well...
Take care,
Lonzo

In a message dated 4/10/2008 11:44:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,