[FC] PG Shift lever

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 10:14:30 EDT 2008

??? Something is going on with the cable. It almost sounds like someone greased it somehow. Either way, it is a sealed unit and way shorter than a car cable. One thought, take it out of the trans, let it get cold and try to shift the cable without the trans, still hard to move? Then it time for at least a different cable.

??? Now, I have put a car cable on an FC, but, I had to do some creative routing to not loop the cable. Also, a late model cable is shorter than an early by 3-4 inches.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com